Re: Moog Guitar

I don't care to engage in a discussion of the cost effectiveness of the Moog guitar. Honestly, I am glad it cost more than most are willing to pay. And I'll be curious to see if Behrenger or anyone else comes out with a cheaper version. Seems unlikely.

In the meantime, at Sweetwater, the first "tiger eye" model to come in has my name on it. Unfortunately, delivery has been pushed back again, now it supposed to arrive in December. We'll see.