Re: OT: MacBook buying advice? ("Pimp my RC-50")

thanks.

> Since you're saying you "want to get a Mac notebook" I won't argue
> about what good work you can as well achieve with Windows boxes
yep. no Win vs. Mac bashing please ;-)

I guess the real question for me is if my RC-50 will keep me still happy
for a while.
Now that I've gone the "Pimp my RC-50" way I have the following situation:
I'm really pleased with what I can do looping-wise. Yet, I need ca. 20
audio cables, 3 A/B boxes, several footswitches etc for audio routing. So,
this is quite annoying and I end up hardly taking this setup anywhere...

Another important question:
Is there any USB 2.0 audio interface a real alternative to Firewire
latency-wise? (probably 1-3 mono simultan. channels)

best regards
Buzap

--
GMX Download-Spiele: Preizsturz! Alle Puzzle-Spiele Deluxe über 60%
billiger.