Re: Why Hardware?

How can we not? we are living in amazing revolutionary times it is only
natural and even healthy to keep talking about it.I bet when everything
finally turns microscopic and we eat protein pills for breakfast and
everything is finally settled with this dilema we will get nostalgic about
big monster racks and bulky tube amps and this topic will loop again;-)
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom