RC-50 vs. upcoming competition,the boomerang III

any thoughs pros and cons on this 2?the boomy is not out yet but for my
taste i think i would go for this one,it has a lot of features as the
RC-50 but more compact and the resampling feature is what would sell it to
me,also it has 4 independent loops as oppose to 3,i am not really
interested in midi or drum machines and this would fit nicely on a
pedalboard.A mic input would have been nice though...

http://www.boomerangmusic.com/Rang%20III.html