Re: EDP: Issues with TempoSelect when MoreLoops=2

Hi Stephen,

with the following setting

AutoRecord=Off
LoopCopy = ti  (time)
SwitchQuant = Off

set tempo

record loop 1,
let it run

then to record loop 2 hit Next,
and when you have enough cycles hit Rec.
Then toggle between the loops with Next.

The edp doesn't define loop length before you start, only cycle length.
Not everyone like that, because you don't get a one button record,
but it lets you choose the number of cycles for a synced loop.

Actually, I couldn't reproduce your problem with the limited info,
maybe you mean that you're recording one loop, stopping it, and then
going to record another.
So you'd be in loop 2, in Reset, and you're not seeing the looptime
display?
In that case hitting Overdub should make the looptime appear!
In reset, the Overdub button toggles the Sync Record.

...best way of all is the have
SwitchQuant=Cnf

then Record Loop1
leave it running

hit Next....nothing happens, except L2 is displayed.

You now have a choice
1) Multiply copys loop1 to loop2 (with a Mult)
2) Insert records loop2 with same cycle time as loop1
3) Undo goes to reset if loop2 is empty, or otherwise plays loop2

have fun

andy

ps a brief list of edp parameters that you are using is a great help,
especially any that you changed from default.

pps
you might like to remove "stevoj@yahoo.com" from your <reply-to> field
in your email account, then replies should automatically go to
LD rather than just direct to you. This is a peculiar recent change in
the default behaviour of email clients....caught me out too.

then