New/Old loop improv/sci fi short story amimation lives again!

Back in '99 my brother Randall R Duke wrote a short sci fi story with animation called Fractals. He used a live looping tune of mine Whaleloops. This file was in an old Real Media presentation called a smil. Using screen capture and revamping the audio/video quality i was able to bring it to life again. I always loved this one. I am happy to have it up in glorious stereo and the higher quality video that Vimeo affords us.

enjoy if you will "Fractals"

Jeff