RE: New recorded piece uploaded for sharing: "Yellow Music Box"

Doesn't sound like noise to me, Nice work Per. You reminded me to get off
my
ass and  start creating my first music box piece. The first attempt I
wasn't
wearing my glasses and I punched holes in some pretty weird places. What is
cool about this piece is the way you evolved it through creative processing
and editing. Id you mount the music box to a resonant chamber?
Bill