Re: Aarset-BitRMan-Kornstad

I bought the entire ModFX set before it was discontinued.  Love 'em all.  Don't use the MetaVox much though.  I need to play with it more.

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 10:43 AM, <Nemoguitt@aol.com> wrote:

In a message dated 12/5/08 7:42:19 AM, looppool@cruzio.com writes:

The Bitrman is GOD!!!!!!!!

funny you should put it that way rikeeeee.....thinking not only of this thread but also the one "rude" raul posted.....:).....starting with the "learning" thread: just yesterday i was thinking that i want nothing on my plate, deadlines freak me out, knowing that i have to be somewhere next wednesday makes me nervous, i can't sleep, i get weird and anxious.....so.....when i try to be creative, i just sit down and hit the BIG BUTTON, up comes all the blinky lites and it's off to the races......for the longest while, with the aid of THE BITRMAN and my other boxes, i have become addicted to listening to the "voices" arising from a signal being sent into filters etc. throw in some looping and i'm listening ffor the VOICE OF GOD, always hoping i don't hear "turn that shit off!"......now for the BITRMAN: a great box!.....right now, i use 2 pre-loop, my guitar has 2 outs (buckers/piezo), the bucker out goes to zoom 2100> digi (XP300) space station>bitrman>mixer.....the piezo out goes into bitrman>mixer.....then it's off to krazy electrix land then pre and post rang ineko goofiness.....but the biterman: i like how they  pre-amp the incoming signal so it's one more volume control to help fine tune a "sound".....the "dual phasor" knob is sweet, adds a good deal of STEREO spread that you can control the speed of, with 2 you can play these back and forth against each other.....slower speeds it sounds flangy, higher speeds lead to more extreme sounds.....the last button "the bitrman" button gets you onto the krazy train: comb/decimator/bit reduction/FM/ring mod/freq shift.....michael, there is a small universe here that can be used, but "hands only", none of that sissy midi vodoo.....:).....tons of control and once again using two in conjuncture with the INEKOS, both pre and post loop, i have just been inputting a few notes then its off to knob city for some twist and shout.....bottom line: if i were to see an INEKO or a BITRMAN for sale or trade i would go for it, what would i pay? i hope i don't have to find out!.....if i recall correctly, mr. davignon is a bitman, alesis user.....there are many of us and i have never heard of any bitrman shortcomings.....in fact, mine is calling me now!.....:)m

"EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG".....firesign theater

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)