Re: slicing audio

OK, and also here's a toast to Hard Editing.  Cut the damn loop, label it,
and save a copy of it independent of the original, where you want it, and
where it's organized and able to be duplicated without the tether of the
mother program, which is susceptible to upgrades much faster than your
standard audio file formats are going to be.  Do you still have a song
'composed' of files/loops, that could be reassembled if you needed to
utilize another DAW to mix/record/assemble?

Anyway...

Then reimport the hard edit back into your program and let the mothership
have her way with it, get back into right brain mode and keep working.

I think I'm getting buzzed.  Hmmmm....

Night.

Rich