>> Ableton for looping,
>> Bidule for LiveLooping
>> and Bidule's cheaper.

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Bill Fox <billyfox@soundscapes.us> wrote:
> Where to get Bidule and how much?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill

Get it here:
http://www.plogue.com/

It's free. Bidule is still i beta but if you like it you can buy the
"Early Bird License", which isn't expensive at all.

What you get with for extra with the Early Bird license is the option
to also run Bidule as a plug-in, Audio Unit or VST. I must say that I
have had good use for the plug-in version. One thing you can do is to
use it as a VST to AU adaptor on Mac. You can also crate spacey effect
plug-in chains in Bidule by combining your VST or AU plug-ins in
different routing. Whenever you want to load that complete setup into
any other audio host you simply open the Bidule plug-in and then load
your fx routing setup from withing Bidule AU/VST. A third task I've
used Bidul plug-in for is to fetch or send a MIDI stream from some
specific device that is not detected by the host application.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)