Re: Kaoss pad 3 LED matrix controller idea for LP1

> That's very strange...I use my KP2 to send MIDI data to Mobius,
> at the same time i can use its internal effects and/or play sanples.
> Are you sure about the fact that the KP3 has this ...."bug" ?

Fabio, thanks for your info. It's really weird that it does work with the
Kp2. Btw: to be sure, I just checked my Kp3 manual, it says: "Ext.Ctrl =>
This lets you use the Kp3 as a MIDI controller. The effects will not
function in this mode".

You would expect that manufacturers enhance their products in stead of
removing useful functionality when releasing new models.
---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/
http://www.myspace.com/sjaakovergaauw

---
Reeds meer dan 2000 Scarlet klanten betalen geen abonnement meer!
Doe mee en surf ook gratis! >> http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mgm