Re: Adrian Belew

Thanks Per (getting whammy pedal out now)...

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 10 Dec 2008, at 12:15, Per Boysen wrote:

Nice tip, Matt. That was Part 1. I watched Part 2 too and found it
even more interesting. Regarding his dull talking, kindly pointed out
by Mark, I think Belew has what it would take to do an excellent cover
of the OhmForce Hematohm demo:

As a funny coindsidense I was just watching the Tom Morello demo
videos yesterday:
Part 2 more interesting. I personally like Tom Morello's guitar
playing a little better than Adrian Belew's. Even twenty five years
ago I was thinking Belew used too much chorus and flanger when playing
melodic tonal material, but this is of course only a matter of
personal taste.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)
www.ubetoo.com/Artist.taf?_ArtistId=6550

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Matt Stevens
Hello
Just found this amazing Belew http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pMagxl-Rkas -
looping video, he goes thru all his stuff.
Awesome

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com