Re: LOOPASTERY was OT Santa Cruz site of y2k9.....

OMG!  I hope I can retire to the Loopastery soon!  What an idea and it took KLO to think of it!  Cheers to all . . . MnM

Michael Klobuchar wrote:

"i've been reading NEAL STEVENSON'S "ANATHAM", very enjoyable, and i was just visited by a dear
old friend from the way back.....we had spent 5 years together in a CARMELITE monastery.....we were speaking about the joys of community living and how we both missed this way of life.....i had
mentioned to mickey that the LD community was something that gave me a sense of the "good ol
days", one for all, all for one!.....so all of these "monastic" thoughts made me think, rather than a
home for old loopers, we could start a LOOPASTERY, where old loopers would be reveared . . .