re: video looping installation

Dear Tim,

This is really great.    Would you consider coming to perform as a
video looper at the next Y2K9 Festival next  October 14-18?

I'd love it if you either did that or even just came and displayed
video looping using whoever was onstage as a video source to loop.

I'm becoming fascinated through my own work in lo fi toy video cam
'animations'
of my own Abstract Electronic tunes with the notion of looping and
manipulating
visuals while simultaneously looping music performances.

Have you worked much with Jitter towards that end in your own work?

I thought it might be hip to trigger looped videos from the live loop
midi outs
possible with the Looperlative, EDP and Repeater (or whatever laptop
software people are using).

I have an M Audio trigger finger that I could use to further manipulate
the video loops in such a scenario
but I'm in the very , very beginning stages of this idea (yeah!!!!  I
just bought my first video projector this
past week).