Re: guitars routing through pedalboard problem

Hey Buzap,
well i havent ordered the ultralite,maybe someday i still have my firebox
with standalone mobius and my Pedalboard.
The thought of doing all looping and fx proccesing with software sounds
ideal but i am too chicken to do it live yet;-)at the moment i rather give
mobius acid tests and work with Jeff to have the mac version as stable as
the Win version and master it before i start including further software
like bidule etc.
My Efx chain has both mono and stereo efx,kind of a drag because of my
guitar stereo output,it would be offcourse easier to go through a rack
stereo fx unit or ditch the trance audio and just use the normal b-band
guitar pickup but ther trance audio sounds so good and its stereo image is
beautiful that i want ot start using it more live.I also i havent found an
efx proccessor for acoustic guitar that gives me what i want so here i am
with a bunch of independent stomps.

so this the way i have it:

Acoustic steel string with amulate trance audio stereo system(one pickup
amplifies 3 bass strings (EAD) one the other the treble
strings(GBE).Stereo cable goes into amulet preamp,then stereo out signal
goes as follows:

treble string pickup goes through-Digitech vocalist 4 fx and IQ
harmonizer, boss OC3,EH micro pog,nobels booster,eventide timefactor,DL4.

Bass pickup goes through-eventide second input-dl4 second input.

yes this nobels little signal mixer is about the only one ive found

http://www.soundland.de/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/209871/language/uk/arcstatus_change/deact?osCsid=05c66659bd1ae57f4fcfd1f1fd964021

i just hope i can still find space in my board!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom