Re: Mobius feature request (was: "uff!")

A user can emulate loop windowing by setting up a script that runs a
random number of Undo or Redo commands. This would IMHO be better than
the original EDP loop windowing because you don't have to trim down
the loop length before it becomes possible.

I don't remember right out of the top of my head if Mobius scripting
language has any random option, but at least I remember that Rainer
uses Ableton Live and should be able to use that host's Follow Action
randomization for clip launching. Such randomly launched clips may
then contain the MIDI event assigned to a particular script, another
clip targeting another particular script etc etc. And those scripts of
course only differ in the number of Undo or Redo commands.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)