Re: Acapella Loopers

With my current looping set up, I use an RC-50 with guitars, vocals
and other percussion, but I've also used it by itself to perform a
capella.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T12eWL1DOe4

Here's some footage of me performing my track Elements at an
'unplugged' show.  (My excuse was that since everyone else [full
bands] were reducing their performances to just a guitar and voice, I
should still reduce mine from guitar and voice to just voice)

I've also done radio interviews, and it's a very easy way to do on air
performances.  Direct mono signal out, put it on your lap and sing!

The Imogen Heap video is great, and I actually just got back from a
show where I did a rendition of her "Hide and Seek".

Any recommendations for strictly vocal loopers?  I wouldn't mind
looking into having one devoted entirely to vocals and another
strictly to guitars and percussion.

--
Jean-Paul De Roover
www.jeanpaulderoover.com