EDP and Logic question

Hey all,

I'm experiencing something a little odd while controlling multiple EDPs via Logic.

I'm using 4 EDPs simultaneously all factory reset. I'm not using any syncing just SUS commands to keep all the loops at precisely the same length.

Obviously I switch EDPs on 1st to allow them to boot and then I open the Logic file that has the MIDI parts to control them all. This is when my problem occurs. As soon as the file opens, a 0 appears on the displays of all the EDPs, it appears that it is resetting the feedback value to 0. So I then have to manually turn the feedback up and down on each unit before beginning to play. It's not the end of the world but it's just one more vital thing to remember!

I'm wondering if there's either a way to stop it, or to include a MIDI command at the beginning of each track to reset the feedback to 127.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks
Daniel