Re: CD pricing

friends i charge the rounded sum i pay for it myself, depending on the
label thats 5 or 10 euro.
in concerts i sell for 15 euro.i found out that to most people who
actually buy a cd the price is not really an issue.
meaning: even if i sell them for ten, the same amount of people are
gonna buy them.

tilmann