Re: DISAGREEMENTS and THIS LIST

Krispen wrote:
"Wow, very well said Bill.  Occasionally, we need someone like yourself,
or your brother,
to pull us out of the depths of discussion and show us the larger
perspective."

Errrrr,   it actually WAS Bill's brother (they call me Rick <wink>)  who
wrote that post.............

.....not to take a single thing away from my illustrious and talented
brother.

and Merry Christmas to you,  your lovely wife and kids!
I can't wait for the Boise Experimental Music Festival, by the way
<probably a festival that could really benefit from a Miko B performance
he says,  stirring the pot with a wink>

love,  Rick