small travel amp modeller options/Stan's Distortion options

i've never played through a korg pandora, but i do remember reeves gabrels saying good things about one of the older model korg pandoras (can't remember #, might have been the 2nd generation of them), he was using during his "ullyses" album along w/ a line 6 pod , and he had good things to say about them.

on my few travel excursions where i've taken a guitar I have taken:

digitech rp100
digitech rp150

it worked fine for headphone play while traveling, it fit in my guitar bag w/ my headless guitar.i actually like using the ping pong delays, i don't usually do that much in my setup in my studio, since i chain a lot of things together..
for soem reason, i've had my zoom g2 for almost 3 yrs and have never taken it, not sure why, b/c it's just as portable. for my upcoming trip, i just bought a behringer v-amp 2, wanted to try something different-i played it briefly tonight-and thought it got some decent sounds. one thing i do think the digitech and the zoom are a bit bigger than the pandoras, they are pretty small correct-probably good for travel.

STANITARIUM-holy man, that's a lot of distortion boxes you have. wow oh wow. i don't think i've even tested a fourth of that amount that you have!!!
i probably need to get out more....
happy looping.
scott