Re: distortion, overdrive,fuzz,crunch,special sauce, secret goo (goo especially)

LOL! I think having enough cables would be the most difficult part. By
the way, tap dancing over a plethora of pedals is a fun way to
simulate a Step Sequence Filter Plug-In (looking less "checking
email")

Per
(I'm just a simple Octavia-BigMuff- Wha guy)