Re: eMusic Anyone?

You can get your own music on emusic via reverbnation - people seem to be more inclined to discover new artists via a subscription model.

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 23 Dec 2008, at 00:07, phaslem@wightman.ca wrote:

Hi,

I've been with emusic for about a year now and think that the variety is pretty good.

I've been listening to two recordings by Phil Keaggy lately, Roundabout and Jammed. They both seem to be clips of things he's done in the studio or live that have lots of looping in them and very improvised. Both of these recordings are instrumental for those of you that prefer to avoid his more Christian song lyrics.

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada