Re: question for those using presonus firefox and mobius

well i disactivated the bulit sound audio device no sound is coming out
Jeff just wrote telling me that audio drivers are complicated to run on
virtual machines like parallels so i guess i cnnot run mobius with my
firebox in both O.S.
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom