From: Michael Billow [mailto:mbillow@gmail.com]
Sent: Wed 12/31/2008 5:52 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Vinyl

I woulda thought that too, since the same applies for reel to reel tape technology. But even though their not made anymore, those tape recorders remain beloved by many, and rather expensive on Ebay.

    Vinyl is so out of style that chances are pretty good one could find old cutting lathes etc. somewhere sitting in a warehouse,basement,fleamarket for cheap. I wonder how much of that gear has gone to the dump.