www.EduardoMartinez.com
www.MySpace.com/EduardoMartinezMusic
Nashua, NH USA

On Jan 2, 2009, at 11:33 AM, Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com wrote:

From: "L.Angulo" <labaloops@yahoo.com>

Thanx for the info Bill,i find it amazing that there arent really many professional dual stereo pickup systems for the new two hand tap acoustic guitarrists,this isnt new it has been growing since Michael Hedges invented it,it must be that the market isnt big enough yet.B-band put out a system a few years ago and now it has been discontinued,systems like the trance audio are top class but not very practical for live purposes,if u lose that cable good luck,or if you want to use other guitars thorugh your pedalboard good luck trying to route it through their preamp grr!
I havent found any guitar with this internal microphone system that sound good with it,most people end up not using it at all,i wanted it to drum on my flamenco and it works as long as i have the mic signal at about 10% of it and stuffing the soundhole.So you say its possible to change the capsel for better sound results as well?
Happy new 2009!