Re: OT: Vinyl sales double in last year !ZOMG!

Interesting! Good thing I never threw away those stacks of LPs. Now I
just need to afford a turntable. That might happen in 2009! :-)

Oh... and then I need to secure an area here in the apartment for the
thing to live. No free space available but I guess that can be fixed
in 2009...

Oh... then I need to phase out vibrations from us all walking on the
floor. Old house here. Or maybe I could hang the grammo from the
ceiling!

Oh no, the neighbor above us also walks on the wiggly floor. Ok, may
have to think about something else then. Maybe I should rip them to
mp3's.... ooops!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen - www.perboysen.com
(starting to remember why I gave up in finding a good diamond and
bought a CD player)