Native Instruments Kore 2 and Komplete

Is anyone using either (or both) of these?

I've been playing around with the free Kore Player ... using it as a plug-in with Garage Band and tweaking the hell out of it. It certainly expands some of the sonic palette when used that way. I was also messing around a bit with it as a standalone, driving it through the GI-20.

But I was just wondering about its' high-priced big brothers and sisters, if anyone has any experience with them.

Best,

Dennis

--
http://myspace.com/usrsbin