OT: Looping Gig

First,                   Much Thanks to Rick, Bill, Luis and Krispen,
    for the musical contributions each of you have made in my life in 2008
!!  Rick thanks again for the academic and scientific
explanation/observations you gave me r/e my gift on Kalimba, (at 3am),
while I was at Y2k8 !!!                  Friends tune into
Stillstream.com Live this Saturday Jan. 10th @ 10pm Est.                 I
will be performing live,  looping with electric Kalimba and some new and
crazy experimental effects.......                  See:
www.myspace.com/KevinSpears.                www.cityskies.com for
additional details......  -K
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile