Re: New Software Looper

Hey Stefan,

Good to see you in here :)
I don't have access to a PPC so I haven't fiddled with it at all.
I was just told by Per on this list that it did not work on PPC.
There's not any intel only externals in it, only slightly foreign thing is some MaxJavaScript.

It would definitely be cool to have a PPC version build, but let's wait until a solid 1.0
Should be soon, after I get setled in here in Berlin.

Lasse