Ondes Martenot was Duduk and melancholic instrument

Michael Peters wrote:
"speaking of Viola da Gamba as a melancholic instrument, what about an
Ondes Martenot?
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9UBjrUjwo
Man how much I'd love to own one ..."

Thanks for sharing that clip,   what a fascinating demonstration and
what an amazing
guy playing it.  I'd love to sit down and share a glass of red wine with
that guy
and just listen to him talk about his life and music.

  That was also really cute,  them playing the Star Trek theme at the end
as a joke.  It's actually a beautiful melody stripped of it's TV-ness.

   Damn,  these things must be hella expesive, eh?   Anyone know
what they go for?         Also, damn!!!!   I want a French horn so badly!!!

that clip made me so inspired..................hard to get quite that much
expression out of a Dayglo UV Active Optic Orange Plastic Frisbee
if ya know what ahm sayin', dog!