Re: Fwd: New virtual guitar amps and effects in GarageBand

thanx,sometimes when i mention to other musicians here that i do my
recording with Sonar they sort of laugh dissmissing it as a beginners
software compared to cubase or logic but i just find it really easy and
intuitive to use.I neve use its EQs or plugins they are all x
ternal,mostly waves stuff.The groove clip looping is one of my favortie
features because it reminds me of acid!
cheer
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom