Re: Snow and ice

Tony,

I downloaded this at work today and watched/listened while I did my
mail.

It was the perfect soundtrck to my mood and situation this mornng -
cold and gloomy.

But it was also beautiful too.

It was good for the soul.

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

Creativity represents a miraculous coming together of the uninhibited
energy of the child with its apparent opposite and enemy, the sense of
order imposed on the disciplined adult intelligence. – Norman Podhoretz

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian
http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes