Is This Jazz? I'm in Seattle this Thursday - Friday

For those in the Seattle area, I am playing this coming Thursday at a new festival in called "Is That Jazz?".  More info below.

I am also looking for a last minute place to play on Friday night. I am in contact with Gallery 1412, but nothing solid yet.  Any leads or ideas? At this late notice, I can either sit in on a set or open up for someone already booked.  I just want to play and network while I am in town...don't care about the money at this point.  Heck, I'm willing to get together with someone to just play and party too. Maybe a house party? :)

Kris

****************************

Is That Jazz?
all shows 8:00 PM at the
chapel performance space

Chapel Performance Space on the fourth floor of the Good Shepherd Center

4649 Sunnyside Ave. N, Seattle

(SW corner of 50th & Sunnyside in Wallingford); 206-789-1939

$15 suggested donation
all ages

thursday, january 8, 2009

christian asplund (provo)