Re: Sooperlooper or Mobius? Going back to software.

No. I don't waste time testing things that already work well in a
musical sense. Both my EDP and my audio interface  (where the "Moibus
latency" happens) feels okay to play through.

However, I never play through neither the EDP nor Mobius. I always put
loopers on a submix bus and set to no dry signal. Even if latency
figures are fine I don't like aspects of the sound getting lost when
playing through certain circuits.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se