Re: Sooperlooper or Mobius? Going back to software.

the one problem i have running everything on a mixer and the looper routed
through the aux of the mixer is the added noise bleed on the loops from
having all the channels open.because i play and sing is impossible to be
reaching the mixer everytime to mute chanels and unmute them.I was just
watching Howie Days videos,actually doing things with simple pedals aint
such a bad idea,he has 2 pedalboards; one designated to loop and proccess
his voice and the other one for guitar only,both with separate DL4s so
when he loops either or he doesnt get bleeding problems and his loops
sound very clean!
check him out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtNDZGQNOYw&feature=related

cheers