Re: Sooperlooper or Mobius? Going back to software.

suggested latency is 5 and it reports 256 but when i do calibrate latency
it shows 360
right now i have set to 360 i am going to play for a while with that see
how it behaves
i had tried 256 and even 128 in the past but it felt heavier and 550 felt
allright
But lets see how it does with 360
thanx!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom