Re: vst plugin - looper

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 6:54 PM, SP Goodman <spgoodman@earthlight.net>
wrote:
> Actually what's everyone's preferred VST Host?

Bidule, because I use the looper as the Sync Master. And Bidule is the
only host I have found that really follows a VST plug-in's tempo well.
But this combination is now my second choice.

There are few plug-ins that I only have access to only as their VST
builds, so I mainly stick to an AU host instead, MainStage by Apple. I
don't use many AU plug-ins anyway, mainly a few of the built-in Logic
plug-ins and the SountToys Native Bundle. SoundToys was just released
as VST too, but for years they have only been available as RTAS and
AU.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se