RC-50 positives

Experience with RC-50, focusing on the positives.
After playing with the RC-50 for couple of weeks I am finding it interesting in my set up.
It is a large learning curve for me with the DR-5 added, which is complex on it's own.
I have used the multi mode most the time with fade in/outs being used for decay/swell when phrase is started/stopped.  The feedback loop gives a decay when recording a phrase, but using the Aux input for amount of decay is very sensitive. I am still wrestling with the unit so that I don't have to make any changes to system settings and all the setup is in the patch settings. My progress is aided by a lot of Suduko.:-)
Panning the DR-5 tracks gives me instruments to the looper while keeping custom drum tracks
going to the speakers. (If only I had a way to change the Variation change buttons to change with the phrases on the looper)
The Danelectro double neck guitar was changed from a baritone to bass with a stereo jack added to seperate the necks. This has been interesting with mechanical resonance making the sound whispery from the unused neck.
The mixer is useful with sub 1/2 being seperate for input to looper.
************************
Danelectrodouble neck,6guitar/6bass, stereo jack
y cord stereo
1204 Yamaha mixer
Boss DR-5,drums tk-1 panned left, instr tk-2,3,4 panned right
Alesis QuadraVerb(not working until I get the power supply)
Boss RC-50, stereo Y from L/R to Aux input for feedback
2 Fostex powered speakers
midi sync from RC-50 to DR-5, program changes to QuadraVerb.
***************
Signal path to RC-50:
Danelectro double neck --> stereo Y cord --> channel 1/2,mixer sub 1/2  -->
Alesis effects  -->  RC-50 L/R

Boss DR-5, Right channel (instrument trk 2,3,4) --> channel 4,mixer sub 1/2 -->
Alesis effects  -->  RC-50 L/R

Mic --> Mixer sub 1/2 --> RC-50 L/R
Signals to speakers:
RC-50 main out --> channel 10/11, mixer sub 3/4 --> powered speakers
Boss DR-5, left channel (drums trk 1) --> channel 8, mixer sub 3/4 -->
powered speakers.

Mic --> Mixer sub 3/4 --> speakers

Capt.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out.