Re: OT: Pay royalties for own music on own website?

Per,i failed to mention that some of those CDs have been sold to DJs who
also have radio stations and i was under the assumption that they are
paying those fees they are required to,but some of those stations are also
internet stations and i honestly dont know how that works.Years ago some
friends here told me that they heard a small snippet of a song from our CD
on a radio station and thats what prompted me back then to call them.I
still dont understand how they can keep track of all the music thats being
played around the world unless those GEMA forms are being filled out, and
i havent received those statements where it says exactly where your
performance rights royalties are being generated like Erdem is saying.But
my GEMA fees have gotten higher and i am debating wether is still worth it
being with them.

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom