Re: Namm 2009 Thoughts

Bill,

was great to hear you and Rick play - hearing you 2 play together was
fantastic. Some amazing sounds.

Rick - the dancey, beat-box-heavy stuff you were doing on Sunday when
the Italians were round at the booth was outstanding. I think my
favourite music I've ever heard you play (Italians were mightily
impressed too :)

Was a really fun NAMM - lots of social media fun 'n' games for Lobelia
and I, as well as the usual musical nonsense.

really looking forward to playing in Santa Cruz on Thursday, and San
Jose Thursday/Friday :)

Steve

Where to find me on the web -
 _______________________