Re: Mini-kp

OK, use program 77.  Imagine that it is constantly recording a continuous
loop.  The 'delay time' is proportional to the BPM, so if, for example,
you set a BPM of 120,60 or 30 (it defaults to 120), the longest loop
available will be 2 seconds.  So, as soon as you touch the keypad in the
top right corner (8.8 will show in the display), it will playback the last
2 seconds that has gone in to the input. If you slide your finger down the
pad the the bottom right corner (8.1), you will hear the loop crossfade
into a reverse loop (great fun).  If you touch the pad anywhere else, you
will hear a correspondingly shorter loop, but always the most recent sound
that has gone into the KP.

I hope this makes some sort of sense.

Stephen