Re: EDP nextloop multiply etc

No Travis, I already have loops running in both loop1 and loop2.  What I want to be able to do is go from loop1 to loop2, and immediately start multiplying what is already in loop2.

Stephen

--- On Mon, 26/1/09, Travis Hartnett <travishartnett@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Travis Hartnett <travishartnett@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: EDP nextloop multiply etc
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Monday, 26 January, 2009, 6:38 AM

I'm not sure I'm following you--is what you want is the ability to go from (say) loop1 playback to doing a multiply audio copy of loop1 to a second loop (say loop2), with the start of the new loop 2 being the same as the start of loop1 and the end point being...what?  An even multiple of loop1 or something else?

TH