RE: New to the list and (almost) new to looping.

Thanks Rainer

It just seems like most players here come from more Jazz/progressive (what ever that means) musical background than I do. Whats great about looping music is that it defies genre. And doing "whacked up s*t based" on blues and rock riffs is exactly what i hope to achieve.
Thanks for listning and giving kind feedback to my attempts at looping. I really like the creative aspect of looping, the linear development. More like classical music than "traditional" Jazz,Fusion, rock, blues yet similar to early blues in someways. And also the randomness of unrounded multiply and the free improvisation is so inspiring to me.
"guitar rhythm section with a bad hiccup ;). " yeah Malcom Young after a few beers to many :-).