Re: RewireLooper was New ambient live improvisation "The art of life"

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 3:13 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:

> Per Boysen wrote:
>
>> there was a looper that supports ReWire this would not be a problem
>> though, but there is no ReWire supporting looper on the market.
>>
>> Greetings from Sweden
>
> is it not possible to let Bidule host the plugin,
> then Bidule is Rewireable.
>
> Just a thought...I know nothing about Rewire, except that Bidule can do
>it.
>
> andy

Yep, that's right! But I forgot in my rant that in a ReWire combo
Logic only works as the ReWire master, not as the ReWire slave. So
there's just no hope for Logic in the first-loop-set-tempo context
;-)

But your idea might be useful in order to ReWire Slave Sync Ableto
Live 7 to a looper plug-in hosted by the Bidule plug-in? That would be
fun to explore!

Per