ways to loop as duo

Hi gang,
I have an upcoming loop show on the 27th of February in Radolfzell
Germany,this time ive invited the percussionist from my latin band who
plays not only latin percussion but being greek he plays all the arabic
instruments as well.I have just recently turned him on to Mobius,he has
never looped and i am gathering tips on ways to loop as a duo.
The easiest way offcourse would be to have him accompany me,or me looping
his percussion and adding my parts,or the other way syncing 2 macbooks
with mobius.This one makes me a bit tipsy because ive never looped synced
with 2 laptops and i keep hearing that there are problems doing it that
way.We also want to use perhaps with drum loops and grooves to add at will.
So for you looper duos out there,how are u shaking it?

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom