Re: ways to loop as duo

Thanx Per this is a very good idea,he has just bought a Behringer FCB1010
as well,but how would you midi chain the whole thing then for best
results?i would assume out from my FCB to his FCB and then to the
soundcard,with the midi merge function on his FCB1010 turned on,correct?
Xavier from Gordius was also mentioning that chaining 2 midi controllers
can add latency as well which is not good because this guy is not used to
looping;-(
also i realize that a lo of people here using drum boxes prefer
syncronisation to the looper instead of looping the drum grooves within
the looper and post manipulation (pitch,reverse halfspeed etc.)i actually
like it better that way,only drawback you have to reach the machine start
the drum loop record it and stop the machine afterwards.
What would be really efficient is to have drum samples already saved
within a paused Mobius track and then bulid up loops and trigger the
grooves at will,but mobius has crashed on me when ive tried doing this
maybe i am doing something wrong?
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom