Re: OT: MySpace headaches... - experience?

Per Boysen wrote:
> I doubt they have the time and folks to answer questions. They are
> just gigantic by today! You'd better simply google your issue to find
> it discussed at some forum.
Or ask here and I or someone else will try to help you.  Since I use
Mozilla Firefox on a Win98 machine from 1998, I've experienced every
frackup MySpace can throw at me.  Some days, I just can't log in without
MySpace locking my computer because they design their software to run on
NEW computers running NEW operating systems by Apple and Microsoft.
Everyone else is frelled until thousands of us beta test their
"upgrades" and "features" and complain bitterly.

Cheers,

Bill