O.T. - U.S. Musicians: Wireless Frequencies Changing - Facts Here

Wanted to pass this info to you (wireless users) just in case you didn't
know.......
------Original Message------
From: Sweetwater
To: Kevin Spears
Sent: Feb 6, 2009 5:08 PM
Subject: Wireless Frequencies Changing - Facts Here

Hi Kevin,

You probably heard the recent announcement that the upcoming changeover
from analog to digital TV broadcasts has been delayed until June. We've all
been inundated (and, honestly, maybe a little annoyed) by the wave of TV
commercials and news stories about it, but when all is said and done, they
have done a good job of reminding us that the change is coming soon enough.

We've heard from many customers on this subject, and there's fear and quite
a bit of confusion about all of it. We can say with confidence that none of
your wireless systems is going to just stop working on that day, because of
the changeover - whew, that's good news! However, over time you may
experience signal interference and degradation, as the new cell phone
services begin to use these frequencies.

We figured we could use our experience and research to help everyone
separate facts from fiction and to help everyone navigate the transition.

So, to help you sort things out, at Sweetwater we've created the Guide to
Wireless Systems, which offers solid information on the frequency
switchover. Editorial Director Mitch Gallagher contributes an article that
summarizes the issues and provides guidance for owners of 700MHz-band
systems. Additionally, white papers from Audio-Technica, Sennheiser, and
Shure will bring you up to date on the switchover.

You can check out the wireless guide at
http://www.sweetwater.com/feature/wireless/.

As always, we're here to provide any additional information you might need.
Just give us a call.

Thanks,
Your friends at Sweetwater
(800) 222-4700

p.s.  One last thing: if you think it would be helpful, then please pass
this note along to anyone you know who manages or helps to manage the
wireless systems for a band or a church or a school, etc. We'd like for
them to know the report is out there for all of them, as well.

We Respect Your Privacy.

Click below to sign up for Sweetwater publications and to manage the way
that we communicate with you. You can even unsubscribe, although we can't
imagine why you would!
http://www.sweetwater.com/myaccount/prefs/2dc42a5a1a2ebfedcd41be0e976c3ea6

This e-mail was sent to: Kalimbaman7@yahoo.com

Visit Us: 5501 US Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 | Mon-Fri 9-8, Sat 9-7
Eastern Time

Contact Us: Toll free (800) 222-4700 | Local (260) 432-8176 | Fax (260)
432-1758

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile