nerds w/ toys (my looping vids on google) // boss dd-7

for some reason over the last few days that i've checked my looping videos on google vids, they keep changing the web address, but it appears that today it is at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5791548553161416906&hl=en

i guess you can see if i'm just a nerd w/ toys playing around at different times w/ my boss dd20, boss rc20, & behringer tweakalizer.

lastly, i decided to sell some of my gear that i haven't been using and bought a boss dd7, it's on the way. i'm sort of excited to have one delay that will hopefully meet my needs, instead of having a bunch of delays that i bought and each wasn't quite it for me....
s---